Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Catzie's First Post

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've been distracted for a bit. I dont know if I can leave long ass paragraphs of my life in detail, but I wont cheat you a mini-post that's not really saying anything either.

First, is that I'm truly addicted to Myspace. My only goal in life now it seems is to see how wants to be my "friend" and who has added anything interesting to say and who's been hooking up their page. I try and try not to, but it's sooooooooo hard. I go a few days and then you hear it in conversation about so and so's page, how funny it is and did you read so and so's blog. I cant help it. Sigh...

Okay Update Time! I've been chosen to represent my photography at the the Asian Arts Initiative in Philly. The exhibit goes up mid-April, but I forget when the reception is. For more info you can visit www.asianartsinitiative.org.

I think that's all I have for now. Until the next re-union of Flavor of Love...

C