Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2007 APIA Summit! Regsiter Now!

If you don't already know about the APIA Summit that convenes every 2 years, then you better ask somebody... or just go here . Ever since the very first summit that happened in 2001, Michelle and I have attended the summits to reconnect with other artist, see old friends and find out whats going on in our extended communities. It's also great to see how much our friends and fam have grown as artists, as people. The dates are August 3-5, and there's still time to register so hurry!

oh and p.s. if you come across this as you're browsing the site

and you're wondering why it looks familiar, it's because our boy Adriel from Ill-Literacy did the graphic design and he used my picture here

I'm such a thug... sike!

if you're wondering where all the pictures from boston, nyc, robert karimi's show, etc is, it's on my flickr account that I haven't paid for yet so some of the pictures are "lost", but I will post them up when I "find" them.