Wednesday, January 25, 2012

David Ross, In Late Bloom, CD Release Party, Feb 4th, 8:30pm



Hey beautiful peoples!

Happy Year of the Dragon!!!

Oh my lawd!--I know it has been FOREVER since I've posted anything.  Rest assured, we are still actively performing--and Family Style will be starting back up on Fri, Feb 17th.  Look for details soon.  We'll also be performing and touring--esp through March and April.  Please keep checking back to see if we'll be somewhere near you.

But I'd like to tell yall about my friend David Ross' CD release party.  David Ross aka Native Son, one-half of the Baltimore-based spoken word duo The 5th L, will be releasing his solo CD "In Late Bloom" on Sat, Feb 4th.  Here are the details:

When: February 4, 2012, Doors open 8:30pm ------Show starts 9pm
Where: Maryland Art Place, 218 W. Saratoga Street, Baltimore, Md
Support:  $15 (includes free copy of In Late Bloom) OR if you bring an official copy of In Late Bloom to the show, entry is free
PLEASE COME SUPPORT!!! AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!
Ok, talk to yall again soon--and I will have Yellow Rage updates, I promise :)

Sarong,
Michelle