Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Help Yellow Gurl Out!!!

Our girl Kelly Tsai is conducting a little project and she needs your help. Here's a little bulletin she sent out on, where else, Myspace.

Hey family:

I'm doin' a little project for my website about what: "Spoken word is..."I WOULD LOVE IT :) if u sent me a 2-3 line blurb (be as freaky and creative as ya' want or straight-forward as u want or cranky as u want, whatever)... FEEL FREE TO REPOST AND FWD -- ppl can hit me back on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/yellowgurl_poetry) or reply to me at my e-mail kz@yellowgurl.com. I want to get as many as possible, as diverse as possible, as conflicting as possible, voices from people who do spoken word, who hate spoken word, who love to hear spoken word, who aren't sure what spoken word is... So please, if ur bored or inspired wherever u are, hit me back with your "Spoken word is..." and I will love u forever. Well, not really. But I'll try. In strength, in solidarity, in summertime trying not to melt...

Smooches, Kells
http://www.yellowgurl.com

Kelly's mad cool and friendly (she's my sister in gossip), so if you have any question what this entire project is for, feel free to hit her up.

Catzie