Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introducing . . . Geeky Asian Guy!


So a friend of mine has started a blog called Geeky Asian Guy Blog. In his own words, he says, "I'd like the site to be sort of an Asian American Daily Show." His motto: "It's my karma and I'll cry if I want to."

There are three posts so far: one about an NYU report on Asian Americans that was printed in the NY Times, another on dressing tips for Asian American men, and finally a commentary about Republicans who are purporting that their computers have been hacked "by people working from inside China."

So here he is yall--Geeky Asian Guy! Enjoy!

http://www.geekyasianguy.com/

PS. And don't ask me to divulge his identity. That would be like . . . like following Superman to find out he's really Clark Kent. Or maybe I should have said that the other way around. I'm confused by my own analogy.

-M