Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thank You Reno!!! And The SHE Book Tour is on Facebook!

Hello beautiful peoples,

The first stop on my SHE Book Tour was wonderful--THANK YOU RENO!!!

Special thanks to SpokenViews Collective, The Holland Project, and Two Shits.  Extra-special thanks to Iain Watson of SpokenViews and my friend Elizabeth Parawan for making this trip possible.

And I've finally given in--The SHE Book Tour is now on Facebook! Thank you to my friend Elizabeth for giving me no choice b/c she decided I was utterly ridiculous and just set up it up for me.  So how could I keep resisting when it exists?  :)

Some pics have gone up on FB and more will follow.  I will also keep posting here on the Yellow Rage blog.  Please check out the FB page--I admit I'm actually excited about it!  :)

https://www.facebook.com/theshebook

I'll also be posting performance videos (some of me; some of my students) and some poems from time-to-time.

More soon!

Love,
Michelle